***NEW 10U TEAM ALERT FALL 2023***

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kenny Pascoe

Due to an overwhelming response of younger players looking for more from the game of baseball Pascoe Performance is pleased to announce the addition of a 10u team to begin in fall of 2023 . Our current 10u team will be 11u in fall . These are current 9u players that can not turn 11 before 5/1/24 . We are seeking strong , competitive , committed players and families to take their game to the next level . We will have structured practices twice a week . Game play will consist of GHVBL on weekends in the D2 Division as well as 1-2 tournaments . We will have a winter workout program in place with strong emphasis on instruction and development . This organization is built on WE not ME and there is no Daddyball . Program is run by Kenny Pascoe who has over 15 years of youth , travel and showcase baseball under his belt with numerous league and tournament championships . His son Mike played 2 years of affiliate ball for the Toronto Blue Jays and is currently running his own business in Scottsdale AZ training HS , college and pro pitchers . We are based in Poughkeepsie NY . A fantastic opportunity for the right player . Travel Ball experience is preferred . Tryouts will run mid June thru end of July . For additional info please contact me at 845-453-0442 or kenpascoe@verizon.net Please check out our social media on Facebook and instagram . pascoeperformance.com

#11503 Reply
    Michele Dyson

Hi. My grandson Jaydan is very interested in trying out for this team. We never miss a game we never miss practice he loves the game of baseball he’s very good at it he plays all positions except he’s never played shortstop. He can pitch and catch and we are very interested in coming to your practices and try outs. Could you email me the information when they start? And where? Thank you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: ***NEW 10U TEAM ALERT FALL 2023***
Your information: