12u player looking for team

GHVBL Home Forums Players looking for GHVBL teams (FREE AGENTS) 12u player looking for team

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Free Agent

Versatile 12u player looking for a team for the upcoming season. (Catcher/pitcher/infield/outfield). We live on the Putnam/Dutchess border but willing to travel within reason. Thank you.

My email is
    Dseds80@gmail.com

#2277 Reply
    Jim Moreo

We are looking for a 12U player but we may be too far for you. We practice out of the Lewisboro Town Park in Cross River, NY. Northeast Westchester County.

#2284 Reply
    Free Agent

Sent you an email, we’re not that far from you.

#2442 Reply
    Jim Moreo

Maddox, Let me know if you would like to join us for winter workouts tomorrow at 9:30am at COR Sports in Armonk, NY. – Jim

#2462 Reply
    Jim Moreo

Maddox,
    Please let us know if you would like to join our winter workouts this weekend.
    – Jim

#2475 Reply
    Jim Moreo

Maddox, Please let us know if you are still looking for a team. We have workouts today and tomorrow and would like to meet if you are still interested. – Jim

#4180 Reply
    John Robinson

Hello, This is John Robinson of the Valley Pirates Baseball Club. We are currently looking for 12Us to finish our roster for the 2022 Cooperstown All Star Village Tournament Team. We are located out of Westchester County with 2 locations for training. One is in Armonk, NY and the other one will be in our new facility that will be opening in a few days in the Jefferson Valley Mall, Yorktown Heights. We currently use the Navajo Fields in Yorktown Heights for our outdoor practices. Please contact me if you and your son are interested in our Organization. John, Founder of Valley Pirates Baseball Club. Contact: info@valleypirates.com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Reply #2475 in 12u player looking for team
Your information: